Better late than never, right? Here are my September favorites. Indulge yourselves!
- The Art Disco denim gilet. I may not be a biker, but this vest will surely add an extra sassy hint to my casual repertoire.
- The Saint Laurent 80s’ pin set. Oh yes! My Chanel backpack and my black smoking jacket are waiting to be pinched.
- The CR Fashion book Issue 7 with Lady Gaga on the Cover for a Classic/Eccentric debate.
- The Garret Leight California Optical round-frame sunglasses… a vintage inspiration and a sky bluer than ever
- The new sushi bar Tokyo Joe. I’m definitely a sushi lover and this joint has become an addiction. The rock shrimp tempura, the salmon teriyaki and the crispy duck salad with hoi sin orange sauce are a must… yum!!!
- The Gucci slippers. I probably never gonna get them, but they’re at the top of my wishlist since my trip in Florence. I think I won’t get over them till my feet feel this cozy furry sense.
- The C.O. Bigelow peach nut oil. It’s mild enough to be used on the face, hair and body for a sweet and endless summer feeling.
- The absolutely sexy new version of Chris Isaak’s “Wicked Game” ♬ ♪ by the Swedish band Tula. This tune plays on my i-pod over and over ’cause… I never dreamed that I’d meet somebody like you, and I never dreamed that I’d lose somebody like you…